Shoe- "Egg" Shoe- "Egg"

Weekend :)

Yes, weekend! Yes weekend ^^

war incident # 2 war incident # 2

A series?

Sorry, not with the same kind of joke. :(

Dress my Babe Dress my Babe

The 2nd one..

The second secret is... Disgusting ._.

Avoider 2 Avoider 2

Kinda fun.

But needs some instructions and some diversion.

Mousepad is gr8 for this game .eu :D

Catch the butterflies Catch the butterflies

Nice Gameplay :)

This game has got and interesting gameplay. Its something new and its much fun :). Maybe do a sequel with things like stones or walls and powerups (I havent played the game far enough to see wether there is or not)!
Favourited to play it over and over again.

black-raven responds:

thanks for reviewing,

good ideas, but i can't realy think of helpfull powerups right now,
anyway on the last 4 levels the target u need to get thim in moves up and down, that's all that is more chalenging on the end (together with more butterflys of course)

CCC - Loop CCC - Loop

Same as below.

I'm sorry, but just uploading the Chaise Lounge Long GarageBand loop does not mean you "made" this song. You didn't even add anything to it, it's just the plain loop from beginning to end. I usually vote pretty good on music, but because this is a complete lack of creativity, I'm afraid I have to give this a 0/10. You may have been able to sneak this past your music teacher, but just uploading loops from Garageband to newgrounds is not a good way to get positive attention.

@ndrea - Candy Dance @ndrea - Candy Dance

WAAAH

THIS SONG RULES! Catchy Theme, nice BASS and very enjoyable. That's what I'm looking for on NG :D. Keep on moving :)

ZehKrroh!

Battle Vs Imfamous & Craz3 Battle Vs Imfamous & Craz3

Bit repetitive

Although the start was great (but a BIT random) it started to become very, VERY repetetive...